Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God Must Have Known

...that I had survived ALL of the month of February without even a drop of soda, because on March 1st the Coke machine granted me 2 for the price of 1. Yes, I completed one of my very big challenges! Now that February is over I am drinking soda again but the frequency has definitely decreased, so I would say that my goal was successful :)
In other news, my SPRING BREAK trip is officially PLANNED! Kristin, Andie, and I are going to the beach together. Road tripppp. We need to put together a CD of new jams so if you have any suggestions just holla. I'll put pictures on the blog afterwards.
Also, I have started planning a project with Kristin... a ROOMIE BLOG. One of my goals is to start a project and actually follow through (not including this one obviously) and our project is to start running an adorable blog together. The blog will be coming in the Fall of 2011 when we start rooming together again. If for some reason anyone other than Kristin actually reads this blog you should get excited and keep your eyes peeled for new info to come out about it.
My mother continues to resist my pressuring for red hair, so instead I got a pink feather in my hair to satisfy my craving for something new until then.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS

No comments:

Post a Comment