Sunday, April 17, 2011

Delayed Updates

I know I haven't been keeping up but I do have updated for the blog (EXCITING I KNOW!) I'm sure you've all been dying to see me complete more goals, and I may be going slowly but I surely haven't forgotten about them. 

Over Spring Break I knocked out two goals at once:
Go on a Spring Break trip.
Go on a road trip.

Our travels took us all around the absolutely wonderful state of Texas. We hit up two college towns and the beach, where I became Lobster Lindsay due to the lack of sun exposure I get where I live for college. 

So here are a few photos from our SPRING BREAK 2011: LET'S GET FAT!

Our 7AM breakfast of bagels from Einstein Bros. that accidentally broke Andie's lent promise of no baked goods and changed the promise to cookies.

Lunch at Salt Lick BBQ, provided by my amazing boyfriend. The beginning of the trend of Food Network Only visits for the rest of our day.

This part of the trip reminds me that I got 1/10 photos with my boyfriend on 10 different occasions started:

Another stop in a college town with great chicken, Kristin's friend Gentry, and a hilarious and sweet visit with a Grandma.

At the beach I discovered that my new dream is to become a sand architect because let's be real, this castle is the bomb.

The boardwalk provided lots of SPRINGGG BREAKKKK entertainment.

Andddd those are my top pick photos for the blog, we have 85094367093476890238 other pictures, but pretty much anyone who actually knows this blog exists know they can just access those on Kristin's, Andie's, and my facebook.

Last update is that I spent 1 whole day without using a computer at all while on break! (1/5)

Hopefully when school is out I can get back on top of all my reading goals and lots of others. Comment on which picture is your favorite if you feel like it.

Lots of love,
Lindsay XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment