Monday, January 24, 2011

A Couple New Things...

So, I can now cross off

Build a snowman

We got a lot of snow up at school this past week, and my friend and I made a very little snowman. His name was Drugee McGee and he was a Gryffindor. He would have been bigger if my friend didn't have class so soon after we started.


Also, I finished Season 3 of LOST last night!  SPOILERS ALERT! The show is honestly just getting a little crazy now. Actually, I'm just pissed my favorite character just died. It's a great show, but I'm a little nervous to see if I can go 3 more seasons without Charlie :( I just loved how in love with Claire he was and how he is a total sweetheart and I hope somehow the magic island brings him back or something cause I'm so sad. End rant. 

I started my first art class, so I'll update on the projects I do in class.
That's all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry bout Charlie, and Drugee McGee, who is now headless on the quad.

    ReplyDelete