Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LOST: Season 1

Finished Season 1 of LOST with my family!
I LOVE this show, it is crazy addicting and so unlike anything else I've ever seen on television. I absolutely LOVE Charlie because I just love him with Claire. He is so adorable and I want them to be in loooove. Sawyer is incredibly attractive and would be great with Kate, can't you picture them both on the run from the law together once/if they go back to the real world? I pretty much like everyone but Shannon and when she's paired with Sayid I just don't understand it at all.
 Watching all the seasons of LOST and 24 is a goal for me because when those shows ended, it was considered the end of an era in television. Naturally, I need to see the shows to understand that and can already see how different this show is from the current popular shows like Glee, Modern Family, and the Office. Only 5 more seasons to go for LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment