Thursday, May 5, 2011

Antique Shopping!

My goal of going antique shopping was completed today, which by the way is MY 20th BIRTHDAY!

Anyone who knows me knows my birthday is definitely the most important day of the year. It involves obnoxiously long countdowns, high expectations, and a great "nothing-can-bring-me-down" attitude. I'd love to thank all my wondeeerful friends for not only tolerating me but indulging my crazies.


So I thought I'd share some of the fun things Kristin and I encountered at the Antique mall :)
 So antique books are officially the most adorable things ever, I especially love the Babar books because Kristin and I are super crazy about elephants and actually plan to start a blog together called Elephant Chaos! (More on that later)
 Introducing the fabulous KRISTIN, the rooms.
 In honor of Cinco de Mayo or whatever that stupid holiday is. My birthday is cooler.
 The hats were definitely where we had the most fun
 I was feeling quite posh, hence the strange face...
 I really wanted this bike so I could keep my books for class in the baskets on the back!
 THIS WAS THE CREEPIEST THING WE SAW. WTF WHY?!
 I've always had a thing for really tall men.
 How could we not...?
I will be returning for the lamps after I find a bedspread for next year because who knew that antique lamps are the most adorable things in the world?
That's all for todaaaaay, keep checking the blog (because there are so many of you reading this) for updates soon because summer is almost here and I will have time for lots of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment